A. Entry Requirements
We all welcome you to be ready for deep diving into Bioinformatics!
- A person who is honest. S/he is good at programming(in case of doing bioinformatics)
- A person who is willing to risk one's life for science(very enthusiastic about science)
- A person who is competent in the problem solving
- A person who is good at English or if you are not, you should have an ability to learn fast
- A person who has a very positive and good attitude, innocent mind as well
- A person who is convinced of scientific and logical opinion regardless of age, position and gender
- A person who knows for oneself how important a good reseacher is, specific and intense team-work and discussion skills with co-reseachers
- A person who speaks Korean will have an advantage, though it is not mandatory
B. English Language Requirements
You do not need to submit your English test result,
but if you have, you can demonstrate that you meet the English language requirements through an internationally approved English test.
*If you plan to study in graduate school in UNIST, refer to the scores below which are required for the UNIST Admission.
► Common : English score report submission
- Any of: TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, TEPS, G-TELP and TOEIC S/W is accepted.
- Applicants who have submitted evidence that they have completed the entire course immediately before the exemption.
* Applicants from a country whose native language is English(eg. USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc.).
|Division||TOEIC||TOEFL(IBT)||TOEFL(CBT)||TOEFL(PBT)||IELTS||TEPS||G-TELP(Level 2)||G-TELP(Level 3)||
(Speaking & Writing)