Guidelines for Foreign Researcher
Do you want to be a member of KOGIC?
We always welcome you!
Should you need additional assistance,
please contact on (+)82-052-217-5367 or via email email@example.com.
<Table of Contents>
A. How to Apply
B. General Information
C. Other Useful Links
How to Apply
1. Having an interview with JongBhak(Jongbhak@gmail.com)
2. Obtaining a visa(Either of these : E-3, D-10, C-4)
3. Signing a contract between you and UNIST
4. Submitting documents for a foreigner registration ID known as alien registration card(외국인등록증카드)
(a) or changed activity status in Korea
(b) to the Korean Immigration Office -eg. from student in Korea to researcher
5. Application forms for Korean Immigration Office
(Mandatory registration prior to arrival to Immigration Office via E-application)
*Note that document submission via fax is for D-10 only
6. Waiting for application result/ Alien registration card pick up
1. UNIST has a dormitory apartment for researchers.
- Payment Amount
- Picture of Residence room
2. If you are interested in Korean and Korean culture, we can support you to study in Language Education Center of UNIST.
Other Useful Links
- Korea Immigration Service(출입국관리사무소)
- UNIST Graduate School Admissions(유니스트 대학원 입학 안내)
- UNIST Language Education Center(유니스트 언어교육센터)